Retail Plant Warranty
We want your landscape to be a success, and stand behind the excellent quality of our plants with a one-year warranty. In order to insure the health of your new plants, it is your responsibility to follow our Planting and Watering Guidelines that were emailed to you at the time of purchase. Please contact us at the FIRST SIGN of trouble so that we have the opportunity to discuss the care methods that can save your plant. Failure to contact us in a timely manner may void your warranty.
The Retail Plants Warranty compensates you for covered plant failures for one year from the date of purchase. Provided that your order is paid in full with a valid receipt, you will receive a merchandise credit, or replacement plant equal to your paid purchase price, excluding labor and delivery fees. Installation or delivery fees will not be credited or refunded. Plants May Not be returned.
Excluded from the Retail Warranty are:
- Plants that may have suffered in appearance but are capable of recovering with proper care.
- Herbaceous perennials, grasses, roses, sub-shrubs (such as Buddleia, Caryopteris etc.) annuals, fruits, vegetables and plants planted in containers.
- Plants damaged by conditions beyond our control such as improper or delayed planting, insufficient water, over watering, extreme weather, insects, disease, animals, mechanical injury, winter damage, etc.
- Plants designated ‘Not Warrantied’ on the receipt
- Plants purchased with a warranty credit or warranty merchandise credit.
The retail warranty does not apply to any plant purchased at wholesale or discounted prices